home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Monday, May 10, 2010

5 weeks 6 days

Had another sonogram today.  My doctor's office is crazy busy, so you take an appointment when you can get it.  Had a little spotting over the weekend, so when I called they said I could have a sonogram today if I wanted. I also go sent home on bedrest for the rest of the afternoon. Booo!  Sonogram showed that all was well AND that there were two little heartbeats! Yeah babies!!  Baby A heart rate of 110, Baby B heart rate of 120.  Sonogram tech said is was a little low for babies, but still normal for only having hearts for a few days!
There they are! This one went to Mimi in a frame!

Close up of Baby A, who lives on the left side of my uterus for now.

Close up of Baby B, who lives on the right side of my uterus for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment