home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cruisin' to Mexico


We had a lot of fun doing a lot of nothing on our cruise.  I keep telling everyone that we ate a lot and slept a lot.  It was a nice break.  Of course, I am horrible at taking vacation pictures. I would always rather get pictures of cool looking things than of us "on vacation." I also ran into an Interior Design Grad Student from SFA at Cozumel... small, small world, right?!  Anyway, here are some of our random pictures.
We were greeted by the first of many towel animals after dinner on the first night.
Ryan as we scowered the beach of Progresso for something to make a weapon out of.
This is where I was hanging while he was "working."


Apparently it was mating season, so they were all out looking for friends.


Ryan was snorkeling in Cozumel.


I was hanging out under this.




And enjoying this view.


The two Carnival ships docked at Cozumel.  Ours, and the Carnival Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment