home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Boy!!





Here He is! A He Bun! We haven't agreed on a name yet, and we may only narrow it down to a few and choose when we see his face. Don't know yet.  

He was moving all around and pushing his legs and arms out, it was hard to get him to sit still for a picture!

I kinda feel weird about posting his boy parts online... so in all my- 'never keep my private info to myself' -self... somehow, I have this feeling that his parts don't need to be on the world wide web.  I have learned to listen to my gut.... {especially when it says - 'cookie please'}. So just take our word for it, He's a Boy.  If you see me in person, I will show you the pics.

All his major organs were checked and given a good bill of health, and his estimated weight is 11 ozs.  

I'll have another sonogram with next months visit, to check a low lying placenta - also the glucose tolerance test.

Until something else interesting happens....  Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment