home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nursery Items

We now have...
This Crib!!!
(minus the bedding set... however cute... I am not into 'sets')
Came with a mattress, and converts to a toddler bed, conversion rail included! 

And....
This Rug... on Sale for $44!!
The walls will be some kind of slate-ish blue and will have a pumpkin orange accent... paint chips and inspiration photos to come...

There may even be a furniture floor plan... that I drafted up on the computer.... we'll see....

3 comments:

  1. Sure sounds like it is going to be Fabulous!

    Love the crib.. so modern and unique.
    Can't wait to see pictures!

    hope you are doing well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that crib looks better every time i see it! can't wait for more baby shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crib and rug! I totally had a furniture plan and a mini 2 point perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete