home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crazy Busy...

Less than 10 weeks to go now!  Yeah us!!

I had a great weekend seeing everyone at the showers in Houston and Nacogdoches.  Our families and friends are a great village to help us raise this little boy! We just can't wait for him to be here!

Things at work have picked up, almost 200%.... I'm stressed....  stressed to get things worked out so no one is left hanging with my un-done work... stressed to get the things that must be done before the end of the year done {since im back to draggin' ass everyday}... stressed that there are still baby decisions and thoughts going through my head all the time....

Please, no one call Dr. Winfrey and tell her these things... I am learning to ask for help and learning to stop when my body {or the baby taking over my body} tells me its time to stop.

If you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry, I just don't have anything interesting to share, or i'm chained to my desk at work {jk}.

Luv you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going through exactly the same thing. It seems like right when things at home got insane busy, work kicked into high gear as well. I work as hard as I can at work then come home and there is so much to do here to get ready for Logan. Not only am I trying to pick up my slack, but my coworker is out on Maternity Leave and we will overlap by 6 weeks.. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete