home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fill-In's

I'm following along with Bre - who snagged it from Chloe. Play along!

1. My most prized possession is my woobie - this is the quilt my mom made when I was a baby, nothing like it. 

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be - honestly, I haven't hit an age I would want to be again yet. 

3. The best way to spend a weekend is I'm still adjusting to motherhood and working, anyone got any good ideas? I do enjoy a good long nap....

4. My outlook on life is "The will of God will not take you where the grace of God will not protect you."

5. If you want to annoy me, do any of the following:

  • peanut butter in the jelly or jelly in the peanut butter, 
  • crumbs in the butter, 
  • dribble down the hand soap pump,
  • gunk in the cap of any condiment {or toothpaste}
  • put things out of place in my refrigerator
I am aware of the OCD implications of these...


6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to animals and cupcakes.

7. When dressing for the day one should put on a bra. I can't stand seeing someone out in public, very obviously without a bra of some kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment