home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Monday, March 14, 2011

Still Waiting on the Plumber...

This is what I sent them...

After some dishwashing and a load of laundry....

After a second load of laundry.
AND
 I forgot I was monitoring the leak, so this was quite some time after....
Don't judge my rusty 'ole insinkerator....
OR
My particle board interior.


I have a tentative appointment for tomorrow.  I'm thinking it will take all day.  Brit says perhaps they will get a hotel and stay the night.  Old house... Old Plumbing.... Years of substandard repairs before we bought it... This could take a while.

OH.... AND....

My yahoo email account has been "disabled or discontinued," not by my doing.... My issue has been "escalated to the engineering department."  In my world that means there is some kind of structural or mechanical issue... Maybe my email account has an old foundation like my house....or maybe the systems are corrupt or insufficient for the size, like my house...

Maybe I need to forward my house to the engineering department...??


No comments:

Post a Comment