home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fill-In's

Normally I get these from Breann, but I beat her to it today... But check her out, she makes some yummy food and has a cute kid. She's the Parrot Head, look to your right for her button.

This time I went to Chloe who got it from Lauren. Lauren had a cool link-up thingy.  Go see them too!


1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I like to make people feel special by remembering little things about them and sometimes even using them for surprises.

2. I am a person who had Faith in God, a Wife, a Mama, an Interior Designer, and a Survivor of Life.

3. I am not good with loss.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be one of a kind {is that a nice way of saying weird}, organized, sassy.

5. Something I'm really cheap about is does not apply. I am FRUGAL. I love a good deal. 

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is vacations. I would LIVE at Disneyworld if I could. 

7. I would trade anything, but my soul for my dad to be able to meet my son in a heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment