home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saved from the Mess

Whew... that was a close one! Those sticky notes almost consumed my desk like Kudzu!

I super. big. puffy. {heart} Evernote. I see this super cute elefante {thats Spanish, just in case you don't live in Texas and are required to know some to get on each day} on all my devices. I even made hottie hubs download it too. So I can share with him my 'baby do's." No, thats not code word for poopy diapers. It the list of things he needs to do to keep me happy. 

I do also like this little elefante. He's well known around my house. He gets packed up to go to Kellie's each morning. 











Well, as promised, Breann shared some of her techy smarts today. Would you like to make your digital existence A Little Less Complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment