home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, December 3, 2010

For the Travelers....

I've been making some calls, to those of you who asked to be notified when Callen is on the way, 'cause you might want to make a trip.... I haven't got a hold of everyone yet... but I keep forgetting to mention what the hospital's policy is on visitor's in the Labor & Delivery rooms.  This might be helpful to your plan making..

Anyway... while we are in Labor & Delivery I can only have three people in the room at a time, as support persons for delivery.  To tell the truth, this is going to be a gross and uncomfortable time for me, so I'd prefer not to have an audience.  I get these tags to give out to the three, two of the spots are taken by Ryan and Jane... If Lindsay can make it on time, she'll probably be the third - she may share her spot and let people float in and out, as long as there is nothing gross going on - if not, there will be a floater spot open.  Ryan is going to be the gateway for visitors and most likely the keeper of my phone.

Once we have him, a couple of hours later, we'll be moved over to Postpartum, where anyone can come and go from 9 am to 9 pm, with a break from 1 pm to 3 pm, and of course we'll be there for a day or two.

Moral of the story is, no one has to rush up to be here first thing on the 14th, cause you'll be stuck in the waiting area... and we all know how boring that can be...

As long as no one is sick, everyone is welcome to come see us whenever.  You know where I'll be!

Hospital Info:
United Regional
1617 11th St Wichita Falls, Texas
Bridwell Tower, 4th Floor

My Address:
4351 Boren Ave
Wichita Falls, Texas 76308

No comments:

Post a Comment