home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday.... on Bedrest..... Yay...

I am not the type to get up at 3 am for a $5 toaster or $100 giant television., all the while fighting hundreds of people for standing room only.....  although I do like a good bargain.... I much refer my sleep...

It seems like, all of a sudden, I want to go shopping SO bad...  OH... but I can't!  Bedrest for this bargain hunter.

Some of you may say, "but you can shop online."

Part of the fun is the hunt and to be able to touch and feel and pick what you want.

No shopping for me this year...  this is probably best anyway, since I AM off work on bedrest... gotta make the savings last so we don't go baby broke when Callen gets here!

Happy Shopping to You All!! I hope you don't get wounded in the crowds, I will be on my couch thinking of you!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even leave the house Friday, and after the "false alarm scare" at 2am Saturday/Sunday - i didn't leave the house Sunday either. I need to blog the false alarm story. Will be hard not to get too graphic...

    ReplyDelete