home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, May 27, 2011

Notice to the CoWorkers

This is what my 7:45a was like this morning:

To: ALL
From: JESSICA

There was a bug, the kind that will remain nameless because it’s gross and it usually likes nasty messes…. in the kitchen sink this morning – ALIVE and trying to get me.  Everyone knows, when there’s one bug, there’s a hundred more behind it.

I don’t mind washing some dishes, don’t even mind washing the coffeepots.  But I don’t like bugs.

If you make something dirty, please also clean it.  Water in a bowl for a week isn’t clean – bugs apparently like soapy food particles.

J Thanks kindly.

NOW
Who's ready for some Friday Fill-in's? ... I AM!  That's who!  I'm headed out of town this weekend, so hopefully I can get one in before I hit the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment