home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who's Going to Get Donuts?

Today is National Chocolate Eclair Day.  Did you know this?  I did not.  These little mini ones look OH SO good!.
Mini Eclairs
via
Here's a recipe for some from Paula Dean, from the Food Network.  I like to camp out on that channel on the weekends.  Or, at least, I used to, before I had a Son.  He keeps me pretty busy now.

Yesterday was National Peaches and Cream Day.  I wish it was yesterday again. This is how someone else honored yesterday.

Recipe

I would accept a delivery of chocolate eclairs today, from any of our local bakeries.  Margie's Sweet Shoppe is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Those donuts look fab...I too would accept a delivery of chocolate eclairs today :)

    ReplyDelete