home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, August 19, 2011

{Fill In the Blank Friday}


 My idea of pure perfection would be    wake up on my own terms on the weekends and then enjoy my coffee without being bothered {I am not a morning person}.

2.    Good friends     makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    work and bills and a mortgage    I'd   travel the world and have adventures with Craig  Ryan & Callen {Lauren, are you inside my head? Thanks for pre-preparing that statement for me!}.


4.  Bloggers are   a special breed of folks who have magical powers, sensational creative skills, uplifting spirits, and out of this world technical savvy.  I love then all like I grew up with them, they have helped pick me up this difficult year. 

5.  If I had   more money   I'd buy you   {Ryan} entrance to all the seminars you wanted, and babysitting for me, so I could go with you . {Callen}  a house for Mimi to live in here so you can spend as much time with her as possible, she misses you very much.  {Jessica} a house here at a Neighborhood Designed by Disney, oh to live the Disney Lifestyle. 

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because    this afternoon I can either take a nap or go on a  date with Ryan.

7.  Something I'm excited about is     Lindsay & Matt's new family addition, coming Spring 2012.

What do your {blanks} say?  
Say "Thank you Lauren! For these great Fill-In's. You never let us down!


I CANT GET THIS STUPID HIGHLIGHT OFF!!!  THE BUTTON IS NOT CHECKED, ITS KILLIN' ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment