home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fill-In's

I prepared a Fill-In-the Blank from Lauren last week, and I still couldn't get the white highlight on the text to go away, then things started getting really wonky with text overlapping images... I got REALLY pissed and just deleted it.  SO.. here I go again.

Let's have some Friday Fill-In's already!
Thanks Lauren!

1. Somewhere someone is picking their nose.


2. Experience is/are my muse.


3. If would suck if post-its were/was no more because, I would never remember anything.


4. Getting off work at noon is/are my favorite thing about today.


5. Life is kind of like a magic carpet ride. a box of chocolates. a three ring circus.

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have more time and money to travel.


7. A funny things happened the other day...  One of my coworkers was looking through pictures of a building we visited and asked if we were there when I was pregnant.  NO! It was THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment