home greatfulness blog roll about me contact me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


linky, linky!


{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
One Tree Hill. 

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
No way. 

{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Dish. DirectTv.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Feathers and flowers on hair clips. 

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Organization, Creative, & Design Coach.

{six} red or white wine?
Both. I would never discriminate

{seven} what type of food is your favorite
(ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Italian. 

{eight} hp or mac?
Hp

{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Behr Agave

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Swimming.

1 comment:

  1. I love some good Italian food! I wish I was a better swimmer though...

    ReplyDelete